OCES Master Calendar
- Mar 30, 2017 NW Ag In-Service - Showcasing Lahoma Research and Projects (from Mar 30, 2017 08:00 AM to Mar 30, 2017 12:00 PM)
- Apr 27, 2017 4-H Volunteer Core Competencies (TBD, from Apr 27, 2017 09:00 AM to Apr 27, 2017 04:00 PM)
- Core Training for new educator's with 4-H assignment - 4-H Volunteer Core Competencies program materials are designed to provide volunteers with fundamental information and to develop skills necessary in leading 4-H Youth Development program efforts at the local and county level. Staff will experience examples of how the curriculum is to be blended into subject matter being presented during any 4-H Volunteer Continuing Education opportunity.
- Apr 28, 2017 4-H Volunteer Core Competencies Review (Webinar, from Apr 28, 2017 10:00 AM to Apr 28, 2017 11:30 AM)
- Fourteen years since it's introduction, 4-H Volunteer Core Competency was revised in 2014. If it has been 5 or more years since you attended Volunteer Core Competencies Training this is a refresher on its use, an update as to the revisions and an introduction to the IRB evaluation tool for Unit 1. Unit 2 being the focus of volunteer training in 2016 and 2017.
- Aug 31, 2017 Northwest Oklahoma Beef Conference (from Aug 31, 2017 08:00 AM to Aug 31, 2017 03:00 PM)
- Nov 30, 2017 4-H Volunteer Management System (TBD, from Nov 30, 2017 09:00 AM to Nov 30, 2017 04:00 PM)
- Core Training for new Educator's with 4-H assignment - Orientation as to Extension Educators role as a volunteer manager. The VMS is the protocol established to protect the youth, volunteers, 4-H program and University in the implementation and management of a "volunteer lead" 4-H program.
- Dec 01, 2017 4-H Volunteer Managment System Review (Webinar, from Dec 01, 2017 10:00 AM to Dec 01, 2017 11:30 AM)
- A refresher seminar for Extension educator's with 4-H volunteer management responsibilities. If it has been five or more years since you attended training it is time to review the protocol established to protect youth, volunteers, the 4-H program and University.